Thursday, October 16, 2008

Please Don't Stop the MUSIC!

Music revolves around me all the time. If i'm not listening to it on my ipod or in my car, i'm either singing it or have it going through my head. I am always trying to find new music that I like to listen to. There are some songs I have found that I recently love to keep on a playlist on my ipod.

Help Me - Chris Brown

Chris Brown first came into the music scene with his first song "Run It!" He has followed up with other songs "Yo (Excuse Me Miss)", "Without You", "No Air", and "Forever." This song has been on my ipod for a while but I didn't even know it was there until someone asked me if I had heard it. Once I listened to the song I loved the rhythm, which was so upbeat. Then again I love anything Chris Brown sings. The way his music is put together with the different kinds of beats just appeal to what I like to listen to. He has a wonderful voice and knows how to use it along with his amazing dance skills, and good looks. All these things have given him an advantage in building his career so quickly. He also has a recent song out called "Dreamer." This song was for the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics. It sounds just as inspirational and a great song to get pumped up to. He continues to release songs that make it big with his fans. Another song I like on his new album is "I Wanna Be." It seems to be so sweet and sincere like he is really singing it from the bottom of his heart. He has a very good connection with his audience, which is probably why so many fans support him in his music career. I am one of them that can not wait to hear what he will come out with next.

No comments: