Monday, February 2, 2009

mmm...movies

Hmmm movies can be a jolly ole time....or a bad one. To me they seem to come out in spurts of good and bad. I wonder if there is a "movie season" like there is seasons for fruits. There are times when there is just nothing out in the movie theatres. If I am with friends and we want something to do, usually watching a movie with some popcorn is mostly a good idea. Not when there is not even a good one out to watch.

The times when there are just a bunch of good movies out is the best. Even though finding time to go out and watch all of them can sometimes be impossible, and you would have to resort to just renting or buying them later. Another good thing when watching movies, is seeing the full preview before the movie for upcoming ones. Sometimes watching the previews from TV can be entirely different then the ones you see in the theatres.

Going to the movies can be quite an event. There are always options on who to take and how many to go with. I think having the right people for a particular movie is the best. I am not really a fan of having a big group go. It is nice to be with all of your friends but not if you only talk to a couple of who you sit by.

Even though you might be a pleaser and want to just watch what anyone else wants to make them happy, it should really be essential to get your pick to your mood. It really makes the experience and night a more memorable one since everything can be geared to how you feel. Comedies are usually what I love to go and see. I am not really a scary movie girl. It is not that they scare me, even though I will jump if something loud and fast comes up, but since I am not usually scared I just think the movie is not as good. Most of them can seem pretty ridiculous to me.

Movies can make for a cute date or just a relaxed night with your friends. The best thing to do is to take advantage of the good movies when they are out in theatres to really cherish the experience. Then you can rent when there are not interesting movies out.

No comments: