Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Grad Parties :)

Since the end of school and graduation has come, so have grad parties. They are such a nice time to see your friends celebrate the end of their high school career and to see your friends again. Everyones is a little bit different and all have very good food. Of course there are the little graduation sign in books to leave a little note for the person graduating. Then there usually is such an array of pictures displayed all over. I love seeing everyones past pictures and how they have progressed. Especially the different displays. The ideas are so creative.



Since I have been going to grad parties recently, I have started to think of ideas for my own grad party. I really like having cute different food than normal. Maybe some hors d'oeuvres that I could help make with my mom. Then some punch seems to be something that everyone loves and a nice refreshing treat for the end of the year. I can not wait to start finding even more cute ideas and putting them into action. I really want a creative and nice graduation party. I also found this picture (above) of cute little graduation treats. They are so creative and different than anything I have ever seen. This year, graduation mints are the thing to have, but I want graduation chocolate hats! It would be so fun... at least to me.

So far I have been to so many and this upcoming weekend there is a ton on one day. I cannot believe how many people have parties on the Saturday after graduation. My favorite thing to try at every ones graduation is the food. Finding new recipe's and ways to make things are always fun and interesting. There was one party that I just keep remembering this amazing cheese dip. It was almost like a mexican dip of sorts but soo good. The theme of the party was kind of mexican too and the food was delicious. All of the food in fact was very delicious. And if I did not like it there was always something else there to munch on. I do not think my mom had to pay for any of my meals these past weekends and probably for a couple weekends to come. All these other parties coming up should be fun and amazing... hopefully. I just can not wait until my own grad party! And just mainly getting out of school and away from some of the people to meet new ones. Overall everything should be fun and crazy!

No comments: