Friday, May 1, 2009

The sun will come out tomorrow!

Well it's another sun in the sky picture but it fits. I just know summer is coming soon. I can not wait to have no school and just have time to run free!

I have not really had quality friend time (like movie night, sleep over, bonfires...etc.) in a long time. Now that we are just moving into our new house things are still going to be hectic with unpacking. I just can not wait until summer when most of that stuff will be done and I can go to the pool, movies, park, or even just a friends house.

But now we're moved in to my mothers house!! New decorating and ideas and environment. Everything is taking a lot of time and thinking, but eventually it will all come together and be Magnificent! Things are confusing already, because I am being bugged to unpack my things yet some of it is going to my dads house and then I do not have my shelving units in my closet yet. Then I want to paint the walls so I do not want a lot of clutter to just pack up again....annnddd I also do not want all my things just out in the open in this room. I would rather have them hidden in baskets or bins or something!

Well I am still excited though to have a completely new room and new house to come home to. I really am excited to be involved in it all too! This summer I think will be more enjoyable to have people over because we have the really nice, big, trendy basement and then a pool/ping-pong table in the other room...annddd my room is right there too. Everything will be sweet, plus the deck in the back is perfect to tan on and I've never had that before.

I think my dad gets to move into his house on the sixth? or maybe the eighth? I can not really remember which it is, but soon I will start to have to help him out with things around his house too. I think he needs more help because he does not have the family support system around like my mom does, and I do not want him to get lonely and sad. So I will definitly have to focus more of my love and attention on my dad to help him out in his move.

I love getting these new houses and rooms. The environment is completely new and I am really starting to like it. I can not wait till summer though when I can actually enjoy it a little more.

No comments: