Thursday, January 22, 2009

Coming Up...

In a couple of days, our show choir will be having another competition. My weekend is going to be really full with things to do and I just hope I can accomplish all of the homework I need to finish. I am excited for all the events I have to do, but also I want everything to go smoothly and exceptionally.

Tonight I have the speech concert, where I perform my musical theatre part for friends and family. Right after school though, I have a tennis meeting to go to until who knows when. Then since speech is going to get in the way of show choir practice tonight it has been moved earlier now to 4:30. So somehow I will have to get home to change for that and then go to practice until 5:15 where I then have to go have one more last practice with my musical theatre group. Then at 6:30 all of us will meet that are performing tonight and soon after we will do the performance. I am just hoping that it will get done early so I can get my homework finished for the night.

Friday is not so busy I guess, since I can not really do anything because my hair has to be put in sponge curlers early that night for show choir. At 5:30 on Saturday morning all the speech people are meeting at school to get on a bus to drive to our competition site. This is why I have to have my hair done so early, so I can take them out early in the morning. My musical theatre group performs at 10 and from there we are supposed to carpool over to Davenport where our show choir will be performing around 3. I probably won’t get back until really late that night.

I really hope that my entire schedule works out alright. Especially I hope competing for the speech competition and then quick trying to get over to the Davenport show choir competition will be fine. If it does not work out this year then we won’t be allowed to be in speech next year, and I have been really enjoying it so far. As I said earlier, speech has really been a new area I found that I want to keep pursuing and I do not want a confliction with show choir to stop that.

Overall, I am very excited to show what I can in every performance that I will be doing. I think every moment should be very fun and enjoyable. I want everything to be a great performance so we can do well. I think the busy schedule will feel worth it if that happens and I won't mind doing what homework I can during my only free times.

No comments: